Bike computers

Newboy

You get 2 or 3 with you bundle and a kakhuis full of elastics. But you can buy it as a seperate item on CRC for 100 bucks or so.

<p>You dont get 2 speed/cadence sensor units though, but I would put that on the race bike where you want cadence and just fit the unit by itself on your training bike....it will still get speed readings via GPS if it can't pick up the sensor. I dont even bother with my cadence sensor to be honest. Its just sitting in a checkers bag in my cycling stuff box. That is the beauty of these gps devices...no m

Just gonna give the Garmin store a ring just to clarify a few things, they are even cheaper(woo hoo)

Thanks so much for taking the time to give in-depth replies, I really appreciate it :thumbup: :thumbup: Two thumbs up for you Sir.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garmin has an online shop, I think garminonline.co.za. Their service is superfast and I think they are cheaper that any of the other garmin outlets. I recommend you check that out before you buy. I bought an extra bike mount for my forerunner 305 at the end of last year.

Garmin has an online shop, I think garminonline.co.za. Their service is superfast and I think they are cheaper that any of the other garmin outlets. I recommend you check that out before you buy. I bought an extra bike mount for my forerunner 305 at the end of last year.

Thanks, they the people I'm just about to call. They are more expensive then Easybike & EasyGis. How does that work?

http://www.easybike.co.za/fitness-gps.html ; http://www.easygis.co.za/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_7 ; http://www.garminonline.co.za/epages/Garmin.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Garmin/Products/010-00829-01

Beats me. My case might have been unique as at the time the Forerunner 305 had already been discontinued. They were probably getting rid of stock.

Beats me. My case might have been unique as at the time the Forerunner 305 had already been discontinued. They were probably getting rid of stock.

The agents are a R1000 more expensive then the dealers, WTF. It's so they don't undercut there dealers(straight from the horses mouth)

The Edge 800 saved trails are compatible with the Edge 500, so you can still follow the routes, just you don't get map as such to follow.

The extra bike mount can be bought from the Agents for R65, and dealers usually R110

I will have my new Garmin Edge 500 tomorrow. Happy Trails :clap: What awesome service, I now have my new toy in my hands already.

Edited by Caerus