CRC Order CPT

Tiny K

I keep my Wishlist on CRC up to date, I always want (not need) something ;)

Yeah, I know what you mean...

This bloody addiction. :D

Let me know if you're placing a CT order. I'm considering wheels and bar tape.

Does anyone know if the 10% discount deal stil valid

I'm still keen to order by the weekend if we can get to ~R3000. Mine will be R850.

My order that I placed late on Friday was processed on Monday, dispatched on Tuesday at 13h00. It arrived at ORTsort facility at o6h09, has been cleared through customs and has been dispatched for delivery at 07h32 today.

I used my 10% discount to opt for DHL delivery.

(all times above are GMT)

My order that I placed late on Friday was processed on Monday, dispatched on Tuesday at 13h00. It arrived at ORTsort facility at o6h09, has been cleared through customs and has been dispatched for delivery at 07h32 today.

Pretty slick - would like your details of import duties & VAT. I know it has been explained to death, but always good to get an actual, recent example.

Edited by gadget

Pretty slick - would like your details of import duties & VAT. I know it has been explained to death, but always good to get an actual, recent example.

I am not in South Africa at present. I will be there after 16 September and will post the details then.

09h31 - reached delivery facility in Pretoria

i paid 25% on my edge 500. . .price was R2000 and had to pay UPS R500 for customs, shiping was free so total was R2500

If you paid duty on your Garmin you were ripped. Check the tariff code and claim it back...

Let me know if you're placing a CT order. I'm considering wheels and bar tape.

Does anyone know if the 10% discount deal stil valid

I tried yesterday. Seems like the 10% promo is no longer valid.