Best place to buy Oakleys?

gadget

When you register on the site they ask you for your prescription.

Do you just tell them what it is or do you need to submit a copy of a script from an optometrist?

Edited by dracs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't because i would have a clue. if that really is market rate then there is a huge business opportunity.

medical aid fraud is huge.

sunglasses are just one part of it. no need to get too defensive, thousands of people claim medical aid on sunnies, many of them bogus. it's almost acceptable practice, and that's my gripe.

If I didn't need to get prescription sunglasses then I would not do it through my medical aid, I would just buy them. I wouldn't even think to claim for a pair of normal beach going sunnies.

Do you just tell them what it is or do you need to submit a copy of a script from an optomotrist?

You can do that as well, scan it an email it if needed, but they info is easy enough to just fill in.

You can do that as well, scan it an email it if needed, but they info is easy enough to just fill in.

yea getting them is one thing, getting Discovery to pay is another - so will rather get my script updated first just to be safe... its been a while...

@ Jules - Is the price advertised including your presription lenses? Cause in that case I'll be using these guys for sure.

@ Jules - Is the price advertised including your presription lenses? Cause in that case I'll be using these guys for sure.

Yes, it includes the prescription.