Accidents in Cape Town

Berman

I do remember seeing on the scene of the collision an number of ADT security guards, maybe one of them have taken it for safe-keeping....There is a guardhouse right there at the entrance to Llandudno.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with a shattered pelvis he will be out of action for alot longer than 6 weeks;i hope he does well and gets his bike back;a Pinarello Prince is a great ride.I also did not mention that the woman who hit me tried to drive away;but was stopped by one of the witnesses;there is no difference between a taxi driver and a normal driver here in SA,the only diff . is the taxi driver drives all day so he commits more offences,(this does not apply to proffessional drivers :salesmen ,contractors etc.who are generally very good drivers.) ;they both have the same mentality--no fear of the law "what law" and they have no concern for other road users--basically they are CHANCERS.NNF