Kings Kloof Beware

MeridaKTM

Kings Kloof is a place you need to respect. This past Sat my buddy and I turned up at Kings Kloof for our second attempt at taming those nasty climbs. For those of you that have riden this course you'll agree that the downhills can be fiarly intimidating. Well, I saw my bud take an epic fall on one of those downhills. It was just snot and hare. I thought atleast a broken arm or leg. Fortunately nothing broken, however quite a few stiches needed.

As we walked back to the main gate there was much discussion about taking it easy - like riding at Northern Farm. Considering I recently had a fairly serious back op (2 discs replaced 6 months ago) this would be the sensible thing to do. However, isn't sensible boring?

Kings Kloof - I'm coming to get you.

Kings Kloof is a place you need to respect. This past Sat my buddy and I turned up at Kings Kloof for our second attempt at taming those nasty climbs. For those of you that have riden this course you'll agree that the downhills can be fiarly intimidating. Well, I saw my bud take an epic fall on one of those downhills. It was just snot and hare. I thought atleast a broken arm or leg. Fortunately nothing broken, however quite a few stiches needed.

As we walked back to the main gate there was much discussion about taking it easy - like riding at Northern Farm. Considering I recently had a fairly serious back op (2 discs replaced 6 months ago) this would be the sensible thing to do. However, isn't sensible boring?

Kings Kloof - I'm coming to get you.

Yip, its extremely technical. Were u the two guys that came past me on the singletrack? I gave a synap forte to someone who fell there on Sat :unsure:

Hahahaha! eyecandy that was me! I had a feeling that it was you reading one of your earlier posts about it been an easy place to ride.

Thanks for synap and thanks for the help!

Yip, its extremely technical. Were u the two guys that came past me on the singletrack? I gave a synap forte to someone who fell there on Sat :unsure:

Yup, and thank you so much for assisitng. :thumbup: I'm going back this Sat, really works the lungs.

Hahahaha! eyecandy that was me! I had a feeling that it was you reading one of your earlier posts about it been an easy place to ride.

Thanks for synap and thanks for the help!

Q - I think we do the same section this Sat, just faster. :D

Thanks, just some stitches on my knee and scratches and bruising all over. Just another day out in the open world :)