Plasma vs LCD Big Screen TV's

Brakkies Sport Fotos

pantani' date=' i'm stupid as well, but you listen to the sound , I think its the front speakers and the next moment a shot came from the speaker behind you, (and remember these sound affects is always like 50% louder than what you listen)

so, the sound effects is coming from somewere else. and its like a canon shooting outside you window[/quote']

Bwahahahahaha!!! Clap But sometimes it's cool to sit at home and blow the watts really loud.....

Eish.... but my white neighbours always complain... Confused So I choon them it's only a movie... they lucky I'm not listening to Kwaito!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja, you must see, if you play robbie wessels se leeu loop, or kurt darrans, rooi rokkie something, they will come over with beer and koeksisters.

you must try to fool them that way.

• 1 year later...

Hi

You're best bet is LCD HD(High Def) 1080P

WHy??

All other electronic equipment is changing to HD and movies to Blu-Ray which is 1080P resolution HD

So while you're at it do it properly i run HD already and you can't go wrong

LCD is much much clearer and colours r more brisk

Add a Playstation 3 and you have blu-ray as standard !!!

Just make sure to buy HDMI cables for the full package

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you seen the new LED tv's? Those things will make the LCD and plasma look like toys for kids. I think they are about to be introduced to the market in SA very soon, if they haven't already been.

Don't know what they will cost though...