Trek Madone 5.2 vs Argon Gallium vs Cannondale Supersix

TriFun

Hi Hubbers

Im pretty neutral at the moment and no particular favorite bike at the moment. (I have a Argon 18 tribike and so my favor does lie there! But its just slightly more than the trek on the deals im looking at.)

In the 3 bikes the Trek has the one up componetry! and cheapest by R2k. Argon is a brand new frame!! And components!! Thanks to awesome deal from cycle matrix!

If you had to choose and the little more money wasnt a prob. Which bike/frame would you go for?

I just recently started cycling on the road after a year of mountain biking. I purchased an Argon 18 Gallium Pro from Cycle Tech in Kyalami. I trusted Marco and Greg to spec all the components and am very happy with the result. I feel very comfortable on the bike and completed the recent Dome 2 Dome without pains ... except for tired legs at the end.

I cannot comment on how the Argon 18 compares to the Trek or Cannondale but when I compare it to my dad's Felt AR4, I find the Argon 18 is easier to pedal up a hill.