Cricket......

E1A104

ASHES

Hope the Aussies can make a fight of it after being 2-0 down after two Tests.

Otherwise, the series will be one big yawn

a 5-0 whitewash would make me a very happy man

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a 5-0 whitewash would make me a very happy man

The only thing worse than a gloating Aussie is a gloating Soutie. I would like to see Aus coming back, but they seem pretty toothless right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The only thing worse than a gloating Aussie is a gloating Soutie. I would like to see Aus coming back, but they seem pretty toothless right now.

with my Dutch surname and heritage I am anything but a soutie, boet. Just really f-king hate ausies

with my Dutch surname and heritage I am anything but a soutie, boet. Just really f-king hate ausies

I was actually referring to Nasser Husain and company. Man they work on my tits when they go on and on about being the best test side in the world at the moment.

I was actually referring to Nasser Husain and company. Man they work on my tits when they go on and on about being the best test side in the world at the moment.

ok - thoght you were reffering to me. I agree they are pretty bad. But I still hate the ausies more

ok - thoght you were reffering to me. I agree they are pretty bad. But I still hate the ausies more

Hope you're not a Bulls fan.

Otherwise, you'd still be crying in your pillow after the weekend's loss, I reckon.

Hope you're not a Bulls fan.

Otherwise, you'd still be crying in your pillow after the weekend's loss, I reckon.

Lets just say that when the bulls play the ausies i shout for the ausies

Lets just say that when the bulls play the ausies i shout for the ausies

Whoohoooo

Good going by the Aussies. Another 100 runs should put England under pressure for the first time in the series.

Clarke Kent to the rescue...

The Old Trafford pitch tend to deteriorate quite well after day 3.

Hmmmm....

Oz will want to bat once.

390/5

and we nicked a couple of wickets in there at the end. At least we're making a fist of it this time round. Love the ashes, it means I get to watch so many saffas battle with their conflicted feelings on who to hate the most... "I hate the aussies.. err no I hate the english... no, I hate souties... no deffo the aussies because they gloat... or is it the poms because they are winning stuff... Ah ***"