Cricket......

E1A104

122 run lead for the hosts

The pitch seems real batter-friendly

Shamzi Leggie has his first Test wicket ????????

And getting lots of debut match practice

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea time Day 3

3.33pm That will be tea as well. Australia have played out the first session and added some crucial runs. They end with a first-innings lead of 124, a more than handy advantage at this stage of the game. South Africa will have to bat again to stay in this game.

Hmmm

This could be a career-saving innings for Cook

Proteas under pressure

A good knock here could keep him playing at the highest level ????????

Lady Luck smiles on #

Starc to Amla, 2 runs, edged and dropped. Superb bowling. Renshaw at first slip. Flew to him. Full and wide outside off, Starc goes after the drive this time. Gets a thick outside edge which flies to Renshaw's left who sticks out his left hand and parries it away. Renshaw expected Wade to come for the catch. Probably was Wade's catch.

Edited by 'Dale

6.21pm Good session that for South Africa. They've chipped away at the deficit but lost a couple of wickets. Australia still well on top and that too with a night session under lights coming up. Feel that the winner of this next session could decide the fate of the Test. Perilously poised. Back soon.

Cricinfo