CWC NEW M T B TRACK

Chris Willemse

We at CW Cycles invite you all to visit the new MTB track on Saturday 19th November. The track will be open as from 9h00 and everyone is welcome. No Racing BUT we want plenty feedback please on how we can improve it.

Edited by Chris Willemse

Only 67 hours to the opening of the new MTB track at CWCycles. We will have some demo bikes available. Please just bring your ID and car keys should you want to use a demo bike.

The track is next to our new CWC store in Willow Bridge - Tygervalley. If you get to Willowbridge which is next to Tygervalley then you will see our directions once you have past Dros restaurant. Hope to see you on Saturday.

So we cant cycle to the cycle shop, have to drive there to hand vehicle keys?

My bike is worth more than my car so that should be fine instead of keys.

will there only be demo bikes this saturday only or will it be a regular event? can't make this saturday but would love to get my hand on a 29'er to experience what most of you are raving about ....

Hi Chris, I wish you the best of luck with your park.Hard work,but very rewarding when you start getting feed back from your friends. Just remember, you are NEVER going to please everyone, no matter how hard you try. God bless your venture like HE has done mine.