My Ride...

Pantani

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm sorry my list has be posted to Santa in November already' date=' had to get it in early before he changed his mindWacko

Trust this is your birthday present and Xmas present for the next 5 years

[/quote']

It's a long story but I'll make it short...

Mrs P: Pantani will you marry me?

Pantani: Hell No!! Angry

Mrs P: I'll buy you a custom painted Cervelo... Embarrassed

Pantani: No problem, just tell me the day before, I'll be there! Thumbs%20Up

Got it! LOL

ClapClap This is awesome just keep those posts flowing, I am going to use them all as black mailClapClap You have clearly not been married long enough to understand how the female brain worksBig%20smile You have lot's to learnShocked

Clap

Thats the smallest frame i ve seen in a long while, what size is that 50 or 52?

Is it a alu -Fame?

Thats the smallest frame i ve seen in a long while' date=' what size is that 50 or 52?

Is it a alu -Fame?

[/quote']

It's a 51 Ouch, Alu??? Don't be so vulgar!

Dude' date=' what is that thing holding your saddle? Do you need a hand to ride that bike?[/quote']

Errm, we took off the training wheels for the shoot, so I needed help! Embarrassed

Sharp ek se....thing with that white frame is it gets dirrrrrrrrrrty somer so!!!! Saw Stuart(cervelo import dude) bike at the 94.7 expo ontop of the Audi, that looked F-ing Brill. Has exactly the same colour and frame type. Alu is not that bad ,most pro tour riders have Alu frames...Jens Voight comes to mind. Approve

Dude' date=' what is that thing holding your saddle? Do you need a hand to ride that bike?[/quote']

Errm, we took off the training wheels for the shoot, so I needed help! Embarrassed

Ja you should change your racing wheels as well. Those zipps don't do that bike justice. The only thing fast on a pair of zipps is the sticker!!

Sharp ek se....thing with that white frame is it gets dirrrrrrrrrrty somer so!!!! Saw Stuart(cervelo import dude) bike at the 94.7 expo ontop of the Audi' date=' that looked F-ing Brill. Has exactly the same colour and frame type. Alu is not that bad ,most pro tour riders have Alu frames...Jens Voight comes to mind. Approve [/quote']

Who the ****is Jens Voight anyway. No wonder he rides Alu, he was not able to get sponsorship from any of the self respecting carbon frame manufacturerWink

Who the ****is Jens Voight anyway. No wonder he rides Alu' date=' he was not able to get sponsorship from any of the self respecting carbon frame manufacturerWink
[/quote']

Bwahahahaha!!!! Listen here Mr "my frame has great balls of fire" Moir, you goingt o start a Holy War! LOL

Who the ****is Jens Voight anyway. No wonder he rides Alu' date=' he was not able to get sponsorship from any of the self respecting carbon frame manufacturerWink
[/quote']

Bwahahahaha!!!! Listen here Mr "my frame has great balls of fire" Moir, you goingt o start a Holy War! LOL

Hey, someone has to tell the truth, even if it hurts!!

[/quote']

Ya ya, and those of us who know ride Scandium or Ti... Big%20smile

Jens Voight, the big German 1.89cm-76kg pro tour ranking :25  rides for CSC...won tour of  Germany 06 and 07. won a stage in TDF 06...

[/quote']

Ya ya, and those of us who know ride Scandium or Ti... Big%20smile

Notwithstanding, that bike looks real good.

The rider makes the Bike not the other way around....sounds like most guys use there bikes as PENIS EXTENSIONS.... go figure small things amuses small minds.