Jump to content

Which club to join??


Recommended Posts

hey Hubbers



sorry if this is the incorrect place to post - not sure where to post......



i have applied for my CSA membership and racing license, but now they need me to be a member of a cycling club?? who would you recommened?

they have referred me to ROAG ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About ROAG

What is ROAG:

ROAG (Race Organisers Admin Group) is an event administration system. ROAG's primary objective is to simplify and streamline the administration of minority sport events in South Africa. ROAG provides both sportspeople and events with a unified race admin portal through an online data management system.


ROAG & ROAG Event Organisers:


ROAG offers a substantial range of administrative & marketing services to Event Organisers who require assistance with various aspects of running a sports event. These include services such as seeding & batching structures, online entries, late entries, manual entries, a call centre, facilitating timing and a variety of marketing services. The event organiser essentially outsources the administration of their event to ROAG, who has a well-established and specialised sports event admin system.

ROAG & ROAG Members:


ROAG enables ROAG members to experience a more pleasant and hassle-free event, through the minimization of cumbersome event administration. ROAG also provides members with access to a portal/website that incorporates event related news, info, results, seeding indexes, calendars, an entry system and an interactive profile along with many other services. ROAG registration is FREE. ROAG currently has over 20 000 ROAG Members.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cycle Link is another option, based in Fourways. Club membership for 2012 is an annual fee of R200 per rider which includes your Cyclelink Club membership as well as CGC and CSA affiliation and membership fees. The club shirt is an additional R250 but not compulsory. The club offers recreational and upgrade to competitive racing license for category riders at R350. 2012 membership has opened and it will cover all races from now until December next year.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

My Profile My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Settings Help Logout