Hiring a bike in PE

COGnisant

Morning all,

Just joined the hub. Great forum! I will be in PE for a few days on business starting Thursday and am already suffering from bicycle separation anxiety! Short of flying my bike down with me, does anyone know of a LBS that rents out bikes for a day or two?

Also does anyone know of nay group rides in PE on Saturday mornings?

Many thanks.

Morning all,

Just joined the hub. Great forum! I will be in PE for a few days on business starting Thursday and am already suffering from bicycle separation anxiety! Short of flying my bike down with me, does anyone know of a LBS that rents out bikes for a day or two?

Also does anyone know of nay group rides in PE on Saturday mornings?

Many thanks.

Phone the local bike shops,they may be able to help

Well if you aren't going to steal it, I might have an old bike you can use. Old school Look carbon with downtube shifters (removed STI's to go back to my roots!). I train on it. Nothing fancy but its a bike and it goes well.

The Master and Ladies races start at 6am. www.masterspe.co.za Short but very hilly route this Saturday. Next Saturday is the famous Steak Race. 90kms of shear hell.

Thanks for all your replies - I'm sorted with a bike.

Now I know why they call it "The Friendly City".

Looking forward to riding in your neck of the woods this weekend!