Christmas Shopping Guide

Weight Weenie

Hey all

Seeing as Christmas is almost upon us, I though a thread with cool christmas deals or gift ideas would be a cool idea.

Maybe have catagories or price classes ?

I'm looking for some sort of sound system for my dad to go with the lcd TV, anything on that front ?

Looking to go Stereo with an amp, about 5k budget. Room is not very big, will be for TV/Blu-ray/Music.

Also any cool cycling gagdget under R250 ?

Thanks,

WW.

Also any cool cycling gagdget under R250 ?

I like the Giant Control Blast bomb. It's compact, light and works very well for controlled inflation of tyres.

http://www.velovert.com/photos/pieces/originals/127/127-12794.jpg

I found a great little shop at Gateway, called 100% they sell cool small presents for anyone(kids, wives, family, friends) ranging from R30 up R1000, not cycling stuff, but I did find me an Angry Bird there :rolleyes: Not sure if they are a national store,

I have a Yamaha RX-V367 amp and Yamaha NS-P280 5.1 Speaker Package in the box, that I bought three months ago, ended up being less than what I needed, put in an offer if you are interested.

Perfect for a small room.

5.1 surround HDMI for Blu Ray and HDTV

If you're looking for gadgets which don't break the bank, mantality.co.za is a good site...

Obviously things for men