Frans Cronje & a[s]g collaborate - new feature film!

ASG

What an exciting start to 2012!!

We start pre-production on an exciting new feature film, called Baroudeur on 2 January in Cape Town.

This is your change to be involved as a crew member, intern or actor/extra. Just send your information to fcronje@mac.com and "Like" our Facebook page.

Facebook links:

http://www.facebook.com/asgsportsolutions#!/photo.php?fbid=2890155019466&set=o.133389583358365&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baroudeur/164210227010445?sk=wall

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity - make sure you're there!!

post-16745-0-23950100-1325402165.jpg

Hi

We will have more details available soon - so keep your eye on this space, it promises to get very interesting! :thumbup:

Baroudeur is the story of a hard working husband and dad that gets retrenched. None of his efforts to get another job succeed and he is forced to use what he has, including an old bicycle, in order to provide for his family. With the help of his “black sheep” brother, a bicycle shop owner and a pro-cyclist, he makes some life-changing discoveries about his life, career and faith in God.

(Baroudeur is French for fighter, means one who makes a valiant last stand - so in cycling a baroudeur is a rider brave enough to go on a solo break, even if the odds of succeeding is small.)

We will film this movie in January in Cape Town. If you are interested to be an extra, or work as intern/student on the crew please send your detail to me at fcronje@mac.com and "Like" our Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...

In our first behind the scenes video blog we give you an inside glimpse of pre-production, share a bit about the story and explain how making this movie differs from how we made Faith Like Potatoes and Hansie.

Follow this link to view the clip:

Check back often for more video updates!

• 2 weeks later...