Freezing Peptopro Sport

Wheelsuck

Can anyone tell me if u can freeze Peptopro Sport without it loosing it's effectiveness.

I am not sure if the Protein Peptide becomes inactive if frozen.

Emailed the good folks at Peptopro a week ago and still no response so hup the Hubbers can help

I once froze my USN Epic Turbo, and it tasted horrible afterwards. Now I just add alot of ice cubes before a race. I am sure that the freezing causes some sort of a breakdown of the incredients.

Okay so I trawled the Web some more and got the SA tel #, and called them.

U can freeze Peptopro. Case Closed

This is something I wanted to know, thanks for the heads-up :thumbup: . What about freezing 32Gi with PeptoPro inside?

I was putting a small amount of water into my bottle and then freezing that, then making up a mix before I go ride.

It is not good to freeze any plastic bottles in the fridge. By freezing the bottles, certain poisons are released from the plastic, some causing cancer.

@Sammajoor, goeie magtig nou is ek bang.

What about the BPA Free Bottles like Camelback?

What about freezing your bladder from the Camelback?

I am not sure where I read it, but it did state that it was not good for you. Will check and give feed back.

I am not sure where I read it, but it did state that it was not good for you. Will check and give feed back.

It was a hoax according to the Plastic Info Organisation, http://www.plasticsi...apc_faqs.html#8 I have heard not to drink a bottle of water been left in a hot car.

Edited by Caerus

It is not good to freeze any plastic bottles in the fridge. By freezing the bottles, certain poisons are released from the plastic, some causing cancer.

I disagree with that statement its actually heat that causes the issues, with plastic bottles, which is why you should replace them after a couple of rides out in the sun :-)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for making contact! Anything else we can assist with??

You can freeze PeptoPro and PeptoSport!

When adding PeptoPro to other carbohydrate drinks i cannot say for the carb but the protein peptides dont change in anyway

Yeah Tenille, thanks for the chat and the advice, so one more question:

I was speaking to a Sport Nutritionist and he suggested a teaspoon of Creatine (The proper stuff not some of the filth that is floating around) with your Peptopro bottle, apparently it assists in the absorption and ATP Optimisation?