EigerSA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on durbanites let's beat last months turn out let's pass the 100 mark invite all your friends and family

The weather looks quite bad so I don't think as many are going to pitch tonight.. but don't forget Sunday nights MOONLIGHT MASS. It's similar to Critical Mass but happens every full moon! I actually enjoy this a lot more as the ride is later at night, we cruise through town on empty streets and just experience the city on 2 wheels.

See you on Sunday at 8pm sharp at the Moses stadium:

http://www.facebook.com/events/253855321391611/

Weather very bad indeed. I certainly will not pith. Sorry, but I do not want to get sick right now.

If you are still going, take lights 'cos it is dark outside at 1630 and raining properly.

'Till the next time................

• 3 weeks later...

next critical mass ride is on Friday 26th October - meet 5.30pm for ride at 6pm, from Moses Mabhida Stadium....

anyone keen to dress up a bit? That would be cool, and a good warmup for Halloween....

Who is running the Critical Mass-Durban Facebook page? It's not easy to just join. I have to be accepted??!? (is that a joke). Make it like any other fan based page, easy to join, and easy to invite all of my friends. Then you can start looking at far more people being involved

Who is running the Critical Mass-Durban Facebook page? It's not easy to just join. I have to be accepted??!? (is that a joke). Make it like any other fan based page, easy to join, and easy to invite all of my friends. Then you can start looking at far more people being involved

cool - lets hope that will also assist in getting people to the events....

just changed the settings...lets see what happens ;)

Best we look out for spammers now though. We already had one sneak through with the accepting required.

As it was I think you found most requests being accepted rather quick by one of the many admins.

Right - I am finally going to get off my behind and join you okes this Friday provided the weather plays ball. Has been on my to do list for over a year but you know the drill..blush.png