Specialized Stock

Zoot1

There will be another dealer in the Durban area but we are currently not in a position to confirm further details.

We have setup a brand new operation which is aligned to the way it has been successfully done all over the world.

Significant growth in South Africa and Africa is anticipated for which we have planned and prepared for. The year 2012 is the beginning of a new era for Specialized Bicycles in Africa.

There will be another dealer in the Durban area but we are currently not in a position to confirm further details.

We have setup a brand new operation which is aligned to the way it has been successfully done all over the world.

Significant growth in South Africa and Africa is anticipated for which we have planned and prepared for. The year 2012 is the beginning of a new era for Specialized Bicycles in Africa.

Loving those words, too much :thumbup: :clap:

I see on the Spez SA site you are bringing in the Camber Carbon expert 29, I call Concept Cyclery MA and they dont know anything about it.

What is the RRP on this bike going to be?

I've got to say that making your product inacessable is an interesting business concept! How is this aligned to the rest of the world? For example, in the UK, you can buy specialized in just about every bike store as well as the concept stores and online.

Let me give you an true example... I need a new pair of gloves and a helmet. Am I going to drive over and hour to go and get them from my nearest Specialized dealer or am I going to go and get some Giro ones from my LBS, I think the choice is obvious. The only thing I will probably go out my way for is shoes and a new frame/bike if I had a particular one in mind.

I am also exactly the sort of customer you wish to retain because I have a decently sized disposable income that I happen to like spending on bicycles.

I'm not trying to shoot you down just as you start but I've got to say I can't see the sense in this.

• 1 month later...

Does any1 have a contact nr for the central office? I tried the 0861Sworks nr as on the web, but it doesn't seem to work...