New Polar bike mount

AndreZA

Guest Big H

Blerrie mooi maar wat maak ekke met die streppies!!!!!!!!!smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

That's looks really kewl...

I got the FSA control unit, I still need to mount it. Bike's gone in for a service today and a extreme make over... From white handlebar tape to black... and from white saddle to black and then all I need to do is mount the control unit. I can't wait. Did they say blonde's are better than brunette's or is it the other way round? Oh well will have to wait and see Click on image to open in new window

I'll take a before and after photo of the mount, one with presstick and one with the control unit and scotty can be the judge on which looks better. Click on image to open in new window Jason38926.4353819444

Guest Big H

How does it fit to the stem???? presstick??? Magnets do not work on Carbon Fibre!!!!! The black handlebar tape IS the better option. White looks kewl but gets full of grease and gunk way too soon.

Pity it wont work with the watch, looks like it is for the dedicated polar cycling computer and not the watches.

Last I checked the cycling computer (polar) does not have the same features as the 720/725 (Altitude is missing, unless the 2007 model is different?

SwissVan38926.50875

How does it fit to the stem???? presstick??? Magnets do not work on Carbon Fibre!!!!!QUOTE]

So oom, soos wat hulle dit op die site wys.

http://www.itm.it/sito_uk/news/2006_06_19/imm4.jpg

EASY AND PRACTICAL TO FIT.

LOOSEN AND REMOVE THE TWO TOP LOCK BOLTS OF THE STEM, INSERT THE TWO FRONT SEMI-HOLES OF THE BIKE MOUNT BETWEEN THE BODY OF THE STEM AND THE LOCK PLATE; ALIGN THE SEMI-HOLES PRECISELY WITH THE THREADED SEATS, REFIT THE BOLTS AND TIGHTEN THEM TO THE VALUE INDICATED USING A TORQUE WRENCH.

Guest Big H

Mampara die enigste site wat ekke ken is ons Site Office!!!!!!!