Garmin 500 or Bryton 35, (GPS Bike Computers)

bora

I did the 3towers stage race on one charge with my edge 500, good enough for me...and that is with smart tracking dissabled and set to every 1sec.

I did the 3towers stage race on one charge with my edge 500, good enough for me...and that is with smart tracking dissabled and set to every 1sec.

Sorry for the hijack, How do I change that, mine is on every 9 sec at the moment.

Sorry for the hijack, How do I change that, mine is on every 9 sec at the moment.

Demmit I dont have mine in front of me now, but if I remember correctly from the main menu you go to settings, then GPS and then there should be entry that allows you to toggle it from smart to second based and then you select every 1sec. Will make sure tonight

Demmit I dont have mine in front of me now, but if I remember correctly from the main menu you go to settings, then GPS and then there should be entry that allows you to toggle it from smart to second based and then you select every 1sec. Will make sure tonight

OK cool, will check it out just now. Its in the car at the moment. Thanks for that.

Hijack Off

edge 500 fo' sho! integrates with so many platforms on both mac and pc - from sportracks to GTC to rubitrack (mac) and more, as well as online sites such as strava, fittrack, garmin connect, endomondo etc...

best thing i ever bought for my cycling. Like Heman said, if you need the maps to show you where to go then get the 800, otherwise both track your route and can be overlaid on google maps etc... after the ride.