Two Cyclists killed

VeloRacer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are we looking at here' date=' the wheelie, the wheels or the legs (for strawberry mama)?[/quote']

Oh I was only looking at the shoes and want them in pink.  It never even crossed my mind to look at the legs......Wacko

I hope so - I am so into pink and that will really round off my outfit.......Clown
We already have a pink Miss Tongue

20071118_091910_IMG_4310_resize.jpg

And my bike is also pretty pinkEmbarrassed 
Just need pink housing on those cables and maybe a pink spray job on those spokes... oh yeah and bottle cages!

You'll win... no doubt!

I couldn't find anything on 2 cyclists that were killed. The closest incident I found was the motorcycle accident where 2 people were killed. THe driver was a policeman.

hey il pirata

da best thing of that day is that i dont remember anything -lol

poor doc dungan never road his road bike again - he thought i went to that big indian kitchen in the sky !!!!!  

Guest colonel

Yesterday my one team mate was knocked over in Mouillie Point where this Nigerian was signalling to do a parralel(sp) parking and then he did a U-turn and JP got knocked over pretty bad. His bike is also a mess of not broken wheel, seat, bars etc.

ASSHOLE!!

Yesterday my one team mate was knocked over in Mouillie Point where this Nigerian was signalling to do a parralel(sp) parking and then he did a U-turn and JP got knocked over pretty bad. His bike is also a mess of not broken wheel' date=' seat, bars etc.

ASSHOLE!!
[/quote']

No man that sucks! Is JP OK and is the Solis intact?  Hope it's nothing serious.