Can not add comments to posts!

BBN

Can not seem to add comments to any posts in the classifieds although I can send PM's??

Hi there,

What web browser version are you using? Check here: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/

(Please post the output from this site but remove your IP address)

Some older versions of Internet Explorer have issues with comments (although the comment is posted correctly the browser displays an error).

Thanks,

Matt

The main toolbar when replying is not working today, no smileys and can't change font size or colour, make things bold, Italic etc etc.

The main toolbar when replying is not working today, no smileys and can't change font size or colour, make things bold, Italic etc etc.

:eek: But why not ?

The quick reply in the forums? Working fine on my end.

Hit Ctrl + F5

:eek: But why not ?
It's broken :-( Was working fine yesterday (huh emotion)Ctrl+F5 doesn't fix it, anything else I could look at? Yes, quick reply & full reply options, is broken. Edited by Caerus

I can't put pictures up...

Did something change?

Working fine on my side and no other problems reported. Are you receiving an error message when uploading? Perhaps try switching to the non-flash version of the uploader - there should be a link below the upload button.

Its still broken, what could it be?

It's most likely something with your browser (old versions of style sheets etc. might be stored). Try another browser or delete all temporary files and cookies, then log in again.

Another possibility is that your ISP caches certain content and is providing an older version of a file / style sheet which is causing problems. This should resolve itself in a few hours.

Working fine on my side and no other problems reported. Are you receiving an error message when uploading? Perhaps try switching to the non-flash version of the uploader - there should be a link below the upload button.

It's most likely something with your browser (old versions of style sheets etc. might be stored). Try another browser or delete all temporary files and cookies, then log in again.

Another possibility is that your ISP caches certain content and is providing an older version of a file / style sheet which is causing problems. This should resolve itself in a few hours.

Thanks, will give it a bash. Just strange how it changed overnight,what with the Black Day on the Hub yesterday

Thanks, will give it a bash. Just strange how it changed overnight,what with the Black Day on the Hub yesterday

It's very likely to be related to the 'black day' yesterday. Clearing stored files and cookies should do the trick though.

It's very likely to be related to the 'black day' yesterday. Clearing stored files and cookies should do the trick though.

I am having hassles with quotes.I have to click a few times to get it to work.I am using Firefox 10 with Linux.

Any idea how to clear files and cookies with Ubuntu?

Happy Days again Admin :clap: Thanks for that :thumbup: