Rugby...

'Dale

Yessss Cheaters....... Now start scoring with your kicking game. You cannot afford to throw points away

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This ref is getting these calls horribly wrong

Nooooo...... Are you saying the ref is cheating????

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie
The Cheaters are going to lose, the ref has already decided

We are playing against the brumbies, the ref and some of our own stupid decisions...

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

Kakste ref werk sedert daai skuim laurence!!!!

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

Wat de f*k cheetahs!!! *** ref!!!

That ref didn't have much consistency

Cheetahs Scrums were bad but ref got the binding call wrong a few times

Ref at breakdown wasnt good either. If the Cheetahs contested at breakdown he would take a long time to blow the whistle. Sometimes he didn't even blow the whistle, meanwhile when brumbies contested he would immediately award them with a penalty for holding on.

However the Cheetahs were their own worst enemies. Tapping a penalty in the first few minutes of second half in front of sticks and those first few kicks they missed were all they needed to win a game they never really got into

Next year Cheetahs

That ref didn't have much consistency

Cheetahs Scrums were bad but ref got the binding call wrong a few times

Ref at breakdown wasnt good either. If the Cheetahs contested at breakdown he would take a long time to blow the whistle. Sometimes he didn't even blow the whistle, meanwhile when brumbies contested he would immediately award them with a penalty for holding on.

However the Cheetahs were their own worst enemies. Tapping a penalty in the first few minutes of second half in front of sticks and those first few kicks they missed were all they needed to win a game they never really got into

Next year Cheetahs

If they have players left!!!

@fabes...... Were it. Not you that had that "famous" signature about what i going to happen to the Bulls this year????

Edited by Big H*

Still their best ever super rugby season ever I believe... Curry cup is going to be very interesting.

Still their best ever super rugby season ever I believe... Curry cup is going to be very interesting.

Naaaa Province will take it again :)

Crusaders definitely over the Reds. How I wish for the Cheetahs to get it over the Brumbies, but I don't think it will happen. White knows the Cheetahs game too well. Crusaders by 22 and Brumbies by 4.

So, wasn't that far off. Did not expect the Reds to lie down and get shafted by the Crusaders. Still good enough to get the yellow cap in our company's SuperBru pool.