CRC order damaged

BushGoblin

Hi guys,

Anyone here ever ordered something from CRC and it got here to SA damaged? Bought a new TACX Bushido and opened it this evening only to discover that the LCD display is cracked in half internally.

Thanks,

Yannick

Hi guys,

Anyone here ever ordered something from CRC and it got here to SA damaged? Bought a new TACX Bushido and opened it this evening only to discover that the LCD display is cracked in half internally.

Thanks,

Yannick

Just got to either call or email them, they are usually pretty efficient in sorting problems out. Don't forget that they have a massive client base so might not reply straight away, normally a day by mail sometimes quicker, best to call. They will normally reimburse you costs for postage back to the UK.

yeah - i have had good dealing with them, specially if they sent you some wrong items, but was just wondering if anyone here had something simillar happen and how it was handled :) Got a few pics, etc... will drop them a mail tomorrow and hopefully here back on Monday when they open shop again.

Edited by BushGoblin

I received a 10spd "SLX" cassette earlier this month with a missing "13" ratio. Communicated with them and got a refund.

• 2 weeks later...

You made your original post on 17 Feb and you have already been sorted out. That is from a company 11 000km away. maybe some of our local suppliers can learn a lesson from this.