Blackberry at tokai

schmoose

Hey

I picked up a blackberry on the trail today, i figured the owner would phone it but its not ringing at all. I have no idea how these kids phones work but it seem to not be in the mode that will let it receive calls, even though its on.

Please, owner, contact me on o824662651 if you want it back!

I picked it up with a tube, the tube is like massive, so i guess the owner is a downhiller.

maybe he / she did not like his/her blackberry anymore.pitty about the tube littering though,but maybe the cel fell out of the pocket while changing tubes.try to phone some of the numbers from the fone and hopefully someone will recognize the number and the owner.try phoning the last number.

Look for "Mom" "house/home" and ask them who they are....and "skelmpie" :clap:

Go to his Blackberry Messenger and continue the chat of one of the last ones, and ask them via a Blackberry message who's phone it is

If his cell fell out of his pocket after he punctured and he chucked his tube into the scrubbery in one of our National Parks, then I hope he never gets it back and his mommy grounds him for a good period.

Apparently the phone is sim locked so i can't phone anyone on the list. the tube was new/folded, it came out of a pocket on a drop off.

Bump.

There was a guy who asked about a BB, and said it was off when we asked if one of us could phone it... He has no idea where he lost it. This was yesterday at about 10/10h30 or so. I don't know the exact time. It was hot, and we were working our asses off on that trail...