Anyone watched the 70.3 highlights on DSTV?

Garfield2010

Dave, you were drafting so much that at one point it looked like you were riding on a tandem!!

I saw you come in on the bike when I was completing my second lap of the run........... The Garf doesn't try to keep up...... Up tries to keep with the Garf

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dave how is the race organizing coming along? I was at Heia last weekend. THe Hippo is gone..........

Even the Hippo is terrified of the garf claw. The poor thing went into hiding when it saw you coming. :devil:

OK seriously now what makes you think the hippo is gone ?

Even the Hippo is terrified of the garf claw. The poor thing went into hiding when it saw you coming. :devil:

OK seriously now what makes you think the hippo is gone ?

I was there and it was gone!

I do however believe that they dont want us to swim there anymore. They are making a lot of money from the fishermen camping there and for obvious reasons the fishermen dont want people swimming there as well.....

But ya, maybe the Hippo was probably scared of the Garf's legendary underwater-Odie-slam

I was thinking of joining the Jozi Multisport folks at Emmerentia. Seems swimming there is ok and you then get to belong to the canoe club as well. Many of the canoeists are also runners etc. Just not sure if its worth the R800 a year ? especially as winter is coming then swimming is definitely going to be restricted to the pool at my local gym Fitstop.

No Wheelsuck I went to catch bass. The bass also left with the Hippo as there was none.

Emmarentia dam is sif. Yes there are people swimming there and they will tell you its clean. I however take my dogs to the park every weekend and believe me I see where the water comes from. That dam is very very sif.

Swim in Linden's indoor pool. It is open throughout the winter. once the weather turns you can always then start to swim open water.

Ask Dave about Emmarentia's tri club. All is not well there. Apparently some politics etc.....