Bad Service............

mtb01

I bought Bondrager MTB shoes about two years ago from Cyclelab. Clip that fasten strap is broken, went back to Cyclelab Tyger Manor 5 weeks ago who ordered it from distributor; (send email to Cyclelab head office) no reply.

Tried to contact Treger Brands (distributors for Trek and Bondrager) left three messages……"Bradley" please return my messages….. Doing Epic and need my freakin shoes repaired!!!!!!!!!

Stay AWAY from BondragER……….

similar issue: same store but my problem is Giro MTB gloves.

The dye comes off and stains my hands. Giro says it was a bad batch and gave me a new pair after waiting for two weeks and following up myself.

Guess what, the replacement pair must also be a bad batch as it has same problem.

The gloves are R500 and was the most expensive pair Cyclelab had in stock.

The gloves are going back after the Grape Escape and Argus, and I'm staying away from the brand.

Out of principle I support my lbs and do not purchase anything via the net but this is it….I am gatvol spending a fortune at my lbs and when you ask for any assistance they could not be bothered. No wonder they are finding it difficult to survive!

I bought Bondrager MTB shoes about two years ago from Cyclelab. Clip that fasten strap is broken, went back to Cyclelab Tyger Manor 5 weeks ago who ordered it from distributor; to contact Treger Brands (distributors for Trek and Bondrager) left three messages……"Bradley" please return my messages….. Doing Epic and need my freakin shoes repaired!!!!!!!!! Stay AWAY from BondragE

Get some back up shoes as the clock is ticking?

Edited by ' Dale

too late for that, too much walking to be done, did first stage last week and will be carrying bike for at least an hour........... blisters, blisters.............

similar issue: same store but my problem is Giro MTB gloves.

The dye comes off and stains my hands. Giro says it was a bad batch and gave me a new pair after waiting for two weeks and following up myself.

uess what, the replacement pair must also be a bad batch as it has same problem.

The gloves are R500 and was the most expensive pair Cyclelab had in stock.

The gloves are going back after the Grape Escape and Argus, and I'm staying away from the brand.

My high end road giro gloves also didn't perform well.

Their helmets are great product ...

In terms of supplying, distribution and after-sales service here on the southern tip of Africa, it's better to go with established brands with a track record of good service.

I bought Bondrager MTB shoes about two years ago from Cyclelab. Clip that fasten strap is broken, went back to Cyclelab Tyger Manor 5 weeks ago who ordered it from distributor; (send email to Cyclelab head office) no reply.

Tried to contact Treger Brands (distributors for Trek and Bondrager) left three messages……"Bradley" please return my messages….. Doing Epic and need my freakin shoes repaired!!!!!!!!!

Been there, got several T-shirts. Very bad service. Those shoes are crap, I've had to return several pairs for various issues. Service is extremely poor. On average, I've had to leave three or four fierce messages before getting any service out of them.

Otherwise I would say give Sidi a try, as you can get parts for them from allot of local and international web and physical stores

I love my Mavic hoops.

My Mavic MTB shoes are very ordinary, compared to my road shoes in Sidi.

Guess when a brand spreads over several products, one can at times expect different quality.

MTB01 please can you mail me your contact details:

I am the Trek/Bontrager Brand Manager and I would like to resolve your issue.

Jp@tregerbrands.co.za

082 55 11 292