Look Keo Fit system

rpedro

I'll keep posted when a store in CPT gets on board. If you're in PTA again give me shout as I've also got a system here.

Hi there. I would be very interested in this system. I am based on the East Rand close to the O R Tambo Airport

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this and am in Cape Town.

CPT will have a system shortly...I'll keep you guys posted.

Hi Whereabout in PTA do you do this. I am in PTA and interested. Thanks

We're based in Waterkloof Ridge. PM me your phone number and we can have a chat.

• 2 months later...

Not sure what you mean? The Keo Fit system is a cleat positioning system for all Keo pedals...including the Blades.

Please let me know when you in CT, would like to set up mine properly, got the Look Carbon Keo Blades

• 2 weeks later...

Also ride Keo and would be keen on a CPT fit. No chance you can get your system into one of the local stores that stock your product and train a tech.

Also ride Keo and would be keen on a CPT fit. No chance you can get your system into one of the local stores that stock your product and train a tech.

John O Connor Cycles will be able to sort you out for now. Will have another CPT store listed shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

Pop in at Eagle Canyon Cycles in JHB where Hanco Kachelhoffer will sort you out with their new Keo Fit system. :thumbup: