Muslims riding Sani 2 Sea 2012

Bin Laden

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the principle not the brand

I have seen some of the heaviest smokers being Muslims.

Filthy habit that is :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Amen brother, amen (is that suitable here?)

OK.. I concur!

Amen brother, amen (is that suitable here?)

OK.. I concur!

Some pious prats might label you Christian for that, but ja it's ok.

Almost as pathetic as taking under age kids in to pubs :cursing:

I have seen some "muslims" almost consume their body weight in beer,some "hindus" tuck into the bacon at a buffet breakfast and "christians" cheat on their wives... Just because you sleep in a garage that doesn't make you a car. Likewise, just because you have a castle logo on your shirt, doesn't make you a p!sscat. They DO however pay your salary...

I have seen some "muslims" almost consume their body weight in beer,some "hindus" tuck into the bacon at a buffet breakfast and "christians" cheat on their wives... Just because you sleep in a garage that doesn't make you a car. Likewise, just because you have a castle logo on your shirt, doesn't make you a p!sscat. They DO however pay your salary...

Luckily the coffee was not in my mind yet. Moral dilemma being that yes, "they" do pay your salary, however belief system reject "them" but you do not have a ready other avenue to craft your skill

edit: Sport should not be about money, or impositions leading to moral dilemmas however life is never that simple. It should be a pure exhibition of skill & athleticism

Edited by HEman

Luckily the coffee was not in my mind yet. Moral dilemma being that yes, "they" do pay your salary, however belief system reject "them" but you do not have a ready other avenue to craft your skill

edit: Sport should not be about money, or impositions leading to moral dilemmas however life is never that simple. It should be a pure exhibition of skill & athleticism

It seems to be a fine line. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. (Literally in this case)

Edit: After reading your post again, he has made a compromise. Without displaying the logo, he is still a representative of the brand whether he likes it or not seeing as Castle are the team sponsor. He just chooses not to give them any airtime.

Edited by Grebel