Just get one and when she sees cry ignorance! hahaha

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission...... :ph34r:

Edited by Grebel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel and Lawrence, you guys have created a monster (probably more than one) and I am sure I speak on behalf of a few guys...

Cant believe you guys didnt let me change the brakes around for you! hahaha if we'd done that Naartjie wouldnt have crashed! hahaha oh well. glad you okes all had fun .... and its nice to hear that you all keen to come and give it a proper go.

hahah to be honest if you had changed the brakes on it he prob still would have bailed :D

i preferred the brakes like that, changing my bike around when i get the chance.

Nigel and Lawrence, you guys have created a monster (probably more than one) and I am sure I speak on behalf of a few guys...

+1

Keep a lookout for the pics Aldine took yesterday. They will be uploaded on this thread soon.

Excellent! I PM'd Nic and asked if Aldine could mail me the originals. Looking forward to seeing them!

keen to see the pics - pity Aldine didnt get a pic of Peter headbutting the tree near the bottom of the track! That would have been impressive!

so who works at racetech, i recall seeing the bantam there with racetech signage, i work about 500m up the road from you.

guess we will all meet up at the race planned for ricos, :whistling:

That would be me. I came down the hill on the black Specialized in black kit and saw your mate with the broken collar bone. Did not get to speak to you guys. I will make sure I'm at the next race and hope to see you guys there. Glad to hear everyone had fun even though there was some crashes.

naartjie goes in for surgery today to sort that collarbone out. doctors taking their time haha.

naartjie goes in for surgery today to sort that collarbone out. doctors taking their time haha.

Good luck to him. Hope he is back on a bike soon!

he is not too stoked. apparently they want to keep him there till saturday. and he wont make his offshore date.

more time for him to look for a DH bike :P

Just put your Name/User name in the comments below each pic of you!

All pics courtesy of Aldine van Dyk

Edited by Nikolais