Groenland Berg on Sunday = 6 Jan 2008

Ok, There is a MTB training ride on Sunday.

Grabouw, Lebanon and Groenlandberg.

We get together at the farmstall just before Grabouw,

5h55 (for 6h00)

than drive to the start (park our cars at Dicks friends house)

It will be a base mile ride / no racing and will take between 5 to 6 hours.

PM me ===

if you plan to go with, as we needs to know who to wait for in grabouw. I will give you my cell number as well as Dick's one for incase you need to confirm over the weekend

Depending on the number of cars arriving we may need to change the start locaton, but I will keep you all posted. I also think we need to probably aim to be at Perigreen at 05:45 so that we can get going at 06:00. Light rain is expected for sunday morning and moderate rain for the afternoon. So the sooner we get back the better.

Once we have the numbers and contact details I will let you know. It currently looks as if we will be about 12 - 14 doing the ride.

Remember it is going to be at an easy pace.................

Should we try and organize the ride for this Sunday seeing as we did not do it last week. If so let me know and I will try to arrange.

Long one Saturday and Sunday this weekend. See they're predicting some rain this weekend as well though. If we do Groenlandberg, I suggest we ride there and back... how far will that be Pops? Henning suggested we add it to the 4 passes route. If we're too stuffed to make it home we'll just get the missus to collect us in Franschoek or Stellies. 

Ok, Buff

Brakkies, ommie berg 4 passes = 170km met about 1800m klim = 6h30 se mtb ry

As jy Groenland insit, kan jy sekerlik nog 30km bylas = + nog 1500m klim = nog 3 ure xtra.

Bang genoeg? smiley2.gif

Baie bang!!!... but may I remind you that day 2 of the Epic has 3091m of climbing in it... and that continues for a further 5 days Dead, so best we get used to it Wink. Besides, a lift is only a phone call away LOL

Ok' date=' Buff

Brakkies, ommie berg 4 passes = 170km met about 1800m klim = 6h30 se mtb ry

As jy Groenland insit, kan jy sekerlik nog 30km bylas = + nog 1500m klim = nog 3 ure xtra.

Bang genoeg? smiley2.gif [/quote']

Julle is bedonnerd!

solank ons dan net starrig klim.

Ek kan net stadig klim!!! So die stadiges sal maar saam met my moet ry (as ek saam Smile)