Berg and Bush 2012

Beer4Recovery

Getting to the start I think is not the issue. If you park your car at the start and the finish is some kms away, is there a shuttle to take you back to the car after day 3, or do you have to arrange your own t/port?

Anyone know if there is a shuttle from the airport to the start and from the finish back to the airport?

I don't know if I read wrong, but the registration and start are at 2 different places? If you get to registration, how do you get to the start in the morning if you get a shuttle.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a reply to a mail from Nicky at Berg and Bush.

There will be a car shuttle from the start to the finish, details will be in the next newsletter and are being posted on the website now.

So, I am waiting patiently for the entries to open for this event! Will be me & my partner's first stage race :clap: We are planning to do the 'Descent'

If you have tips & info about this event please share them here....

Thanx!

Sports Massage Bookings for the Berg & Bush events are now open.

Descent - Great Trek - 2 Day Original

Book now to secure your well deserved and much needed massages.

Gill Williams

bergandbushmassage@gmail.com

Fantastic Race. We did it last year and will be doing it again.

Well organised, excellant food, fantastic routes.

You will enjoy it.

Sports Massage Bookings for the Berg & Bush events are now open.

Descent - Great Trek - 2 Day Original

Book now to secure your well deserved and much needed massages.

Gill Williams

bergandbushmassage@gmail.com

You can do the Great Trek this year which is the same route as the Descent (3 days) but midweek. Should be nice and quiet!!!Entries still available on the Berg and Bush website.

Anyone know if there is a shuttle from the airport to the start and from the finish back to the airport?

I don't know if I read wrong, but the registration and start are at 2 different places? If you get to registration, how do you get to the start in the morning if you get a shuttle.

Hi Ratty

There is a shuttle for cars from start to finish or start to Emseni camp if you are not staying in the race village. Details will be in the next newsletter .

do you know if i can bring my family along and let them stay in their own tent? obviously they will sort their own food out

Depends on which race you are doing.

Just get on the waiting list early. Then when entries open enter online and pay your entry asap. We got in last year without any issues.

Did you get in?

You could have entered with previous partner and then done a substitution. 2 day race is full, and the Descent. There are still entries for the Great Trek open.

Hi Ratty

There is a shuttle for cars from start to finish or start to Emseni camp if you are not staying in the race village. Details will be in the next newsletter .

How would that work if we are hiring a car? I entered without even thinking about logistics :-)

How would that work if we are hiring a car? I entered without even thinking about logistics :-)

They will move the hired car for you from start to finish. Easy.

Did you get in?

Rode last year. Doing SSWC this year so wont be able to be at Berg and Bush.

They will move the hired car for you from start to finish. Easy.

When booking the hire car, we need to specify the driver otherwise the car won't be covered for insurance. Would we know the drivers details?