[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

Will never trust to get my bike washed by Powasol again

Thtas really unfortunate. But hey. Then again Klint and his team can take an extra minute on washing mine. Not that its necessary though.

Thanks again to Klint and team. See you guys at the next one!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did remove my garmin edge but to remove the cadence/speed sensor is not practical as it is secured with cable tie.

I`m sorry for your trouble this is a isolated incident, those sensors on the frame are supposed to be water proof. Again I do hope you give us a chance again and lets see if we can impress you none the less, feel free to come chat to me at round #3 I`m the big fat guy of the two. Mind me asking were you happy with your wash none the less?

Thtas really unfortunate. But hey. Then again Klint and his team can take an extra minute on washing mine. Not that its necessary though.

Thanks again to Klint and team. See you guys at the next one!

:thumbup:

I know who you are .you should remember me also I was the Club100 rider who paid online R40 and brouht the paper you told me that Club100 onlx pays R20. I have a KTM. The wash was good nothing wrong with the wash it was done good.

I know who you are .you should remember me also I was the Club100 rider who paid online R40 and brouht the paper you told me that Club100 onlx pays R20. I have a KTM. The wash was good nothing wrong with the wash it was done good.

Yes I do remember you, I`m sorry mate. We must try make you smile again. Please come see me at the next event. Kind Regards

Just a note for those who might consider going down a batch to ride with a friend / training partner: make sure you change/downgrade your start batch at registration - don't rely on the timing mats to "know" that you departed later than your scheduled batch. Caught me out this time. No biggie - just useful to know...

@Andre 77 if that ever happens again, just take the old bit of pipe out and sitck in the bit with the saddle. May be low but at least you can get to the end. Better than walking thats for sure.

Hi I tried to do that but there was one problem and that was that the seat post broke just where it narrowed to the top, I tried putting type around it but it keep going down and then I thought that I will ride like that with the seat on the seat clamp but the peace of post that was in the frame was moving sideways and I just thought that I was going to damages the frame from the inside and then I stop to try deferent things because I was at that point ****** for the problem. I learned something and that I am going to use a post that is the same diameter all the way of the post so that I can just do that the next time that I hope will never come again because an accident like that can end bad :blink:. But all in all the race to that point was a blast.

The timing system sucked. I dropped down to the 40km at registration and the results said I did a 70km. So I queried it, and they adjusted it. Only to have my time now 30mins off my heartrate monitor (which I started 1min before the start). Major fail thats making me doubt if I want to rather just go back to being a fulltime roadie cause they at least have proper timing systems.

Similar problem. Did the 70 in just under 4 hours. The results said I DNF. I queried it, sent my Garmin activity, and they said they'd fix it. Now my result is around 5:30, just about stone last. Still waiting for resolution.

Otherwise it was a really nice race. Apart from the congestion on the technical sections. Starting in batch G, riding these was not an option as everyone was walking by the time I got there. Would like to have at least tried some of them. It does seem like the only chance you've got of riding the technical sections is to get into a better start group.

There was a 12min break at the waterfall where things had ground to a complete halt. Probably not such a bad thing for me - a chance to get my breath back - getting to that point in the wind had been quite tough. The rest of the race was really great.

Hope they can get their timing issues sorted out for next time.

Thanks Advendurance for another great event, can't wait for the next one keep up the good work. So cool having Klint and his Powasol team there to wash after the race, gives me the chance when I get home to crack a cold one and watch the rugga.

Thanks Advendurance for another great event, can't wait for the next one keep up the good work. So cool having Klint and his Powasol team there to wash after the race, gives me the chance when I get home to crack a cold one and watch the rugga.

:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...