Littering - Kyalami

Dexter-morgan

In the last few weeks there has been lots said about cyclists and littering, yesterday at Kyalami I picked up a used CO2 bomb on the track and a empty GU sachet - come on guys, if a race car crashes because of one of our CO2 bombs on the track they will close the track for us.

Come on guys, the last couple of weeks we heard of suikerbos being closed due to exactly this, not cleaning up after ourself, and not taking on other cyclist that litter.

We're the one's loosing here, it will take us to change this perception.

G

Why would someone use a GU sachet while training at Kyalami?

Eggzactly!!!

Novice riders - if u on the bike for 2 hours or less, you DONT need food / GU.

Come on... and if you really feel like you do, then have the courtesy of P-U-T-T-I-N-G Y-O-U-R W-R-A-P-P-E-R-S I-N Y-O-U-R P-O-C-K-E-T

Spelt it out slowly, because it seems some folk need that.

I have seen lots of posts on this issue here on the Hub and my feeling is that we talking to the wrong people . We all know about the problem but how do we solve it ? Confronting the person is not always the best thing to do .

I have seen lots of posts on this issue here on the Hub and my feeling is that we talking to the wrong people . We all know about the problem but how do we solve it ? Confronting the person is not always the best thing to do .

If we dont confront the person, then what else can we do?

If we dont confront the person, then what else can we do?

In a race rather take his number and report it to officials and also on here ? At a bike park or race track report the rider to the organizers ? In my experience the problem mostly comes from the race snakes who haven't got the time to put their trash away . I have never seen somebody riding in the back of a race littering but maybe I am just lucky .

In a race rather take his number and report it to officials and also on here ? At a bike park or race track report the rider to the organizers ? In my experience the problem mostly comes from the race snakes who haven't got the time to put their trash away . I have never seen somebody riding in the back of a race littering but maybe I am just lucky .

Good point.