New Cycle lab store in Somerset west

fandacious

So I drove to Somerset West to check out the new store. Super impressed with helpfullness and friendliness of staff. Even the mechanic came and said hi. Good amount stock and more to come still. Some really nice 29ers that made this roadie wanna go do some single track. Ended up ordering a mtb for my son. Cant wait.

Also dropped in while passing today - staff seem friendly and helpful. Obviously they're still getting ramped up, but kit range seems ok. Glad they didn't have a CAAD10 to tempt me ;)

Anyone belong to the Cycle Lab clubs in other areas and got views / feedback to share? I've been pondering joining a local club just to give me an alternative to training solo when doing home area training rides. Seems like CL could be an option to consider. Guys in the store reckoned they're planning to get that up and running in the S'West store over next couple of months.

More stores mean more choice for us and shops have to up their game. Seeing as its Owen's store he has to keep up the rep of being an ex- pro and tv presenter. You have to wonder if alot of stores in Northern suburbs are going to lose some business from the mtbers in Somerset and Stellies. Wishing the new shop best of luck.

Yebo!

Agree on stores & choice - oddly, I think it might help some stores especially nearby ones. I like that I can drop in to both CL and Heldeberg CW when around that area - twice the fun and goodies to tempt me!

was in there last week , Jeroen Swart was there training owen on bike fit , they have a VERY good mechanic , had his own shop and headed up the New Chris Willemse workshop crew but now with the lab , yep you get a bikewash and lube for R35 , Official opening date 28 April check out for some specials on the way

• 3 months later...