Tygerberg MTB

Lightning

I want to do a circular route from Majik via Bloemendal, Nitida, Hillcrest, Contermanskloof and back. Anyone an idea on the distance and/or time it would take?

Depends on what routes you take, but I would say you can bargain on about 4 hours / +- 50km if you do the whole thing

You're right Skubarra, the longest variation would be majik, nitida, hillcrest red, kliprug, lap of contermanskloof and then back out via kliprug, it would be between 3 and 4 hours but you can make it shorter. Please remember to put your R30 in both the hillcrest and Contermanskloof honesty boxes.

Longest option with all of the options combined will be 40 - 45 kms max. You should be done within 3 hours or slightly more if you are planning on taking pics !

Enjoy, I will be leaving Magic at 06h30 to do that route myself.

Edited by GoFastORGoHome

Sounds like a great route, any chance of joining either of you next time as I am already riding tomorrow?

Always welcome - drop me a mail at morneveer@mweb.co.za next time.

Are you a Tygerberg Club member ? If not, bring lots of cash for various permits, but it makes so much more sense to be a club member.

Kindest

Went this morning, missed a couple of loops, but managed to do about 35km. (excluding the distance from home) Next time I'll add a couple of loops. A pity the green corridor to Meerendal is closed!