Beyond EPO…

Tumbleweed

There is a cure solution for this disease problem.

Life time ban from any sports related work and for repeat offenders the death penalty.

But unfortunately you humans are to nancy pansy to do what needs to be done….

No offence to the real Nancy’s

A bunch of Athletes are going to use it- thinking they will not get caught.

Then a couple of months will pass after the games and they will develope a testing solution to these drugs.

Which means....a lot of medals will be stripped away in months following the games.

A bunch of Athletes are going to use it- thinking they will not get caught.

Then a couple of months will pass after the games and they will develope a testing solution to these drugs.

Which means....a lot of medals will be stripped away in months following the games.

Ask Ben Johnson...

I'm trying to find as much info on gene doping as I can, thats the future of doping in my opinion. Just interested to know if the tops guys are doing this ? Or if it's still in the test phase.

http://www.nature.co...ng-and-wada-764

is it possible that as a result of his chemo treatment that Lance was given EPO as part of his treatment. The article says that EPO was used to treat anemia after chemo. Just a thought :devil:

Try get your hands on the DVD,Faster,stronger,higher!!!! Its an American weight lifter who does a hands on documentory on sports doping,he interviews hundreds of high profile Athletes from Ben Johnson,Carl Lewis(who was also positive at the same games,very very few know this) Floyd Landis,Arnold and plenty more,he even researches how steroids help burn and AIDS patients and the gene doping bit is awesome!!! You should see the size of the bulls that have been genetically altered,they look like armoured Rhino!!! Its an awesome DVD but its gonna burst a few fans bubbles!!!

There is a cure solution for this disease problem.

Life time ban from any sports related work and for repeat offenders the death penalty.

But unfortunately you humans are to nancy pansy to do what needs to be done….

No offence to the real Nancy’s

None taken.

Let's just hope none of the few "real" humans catch on!