An open Letter to Northern Farm

TiBones

Ping, anyone looking to do 94.7 on a tandem for sh1ts and giggles this year? Offers by pm.

Yes.. pick me!!!

Do tandems come in full carbon dura ace? #justasking

Dear Northern Farm,

Do you know what I like best about my visits? No, it's not the fact that its wildly popular and really busy at the moment, (I do like that though), it's not the fact that I will never be the slowest, the fattest, the least skilled, the unfittest or the worst dressed.

It not the trails and the single track. Its not the dams in the early morning mist, with a goliath heron tiptoeing through the plants on the water's edge or the fish eagles calling or even the rare but exhilarating sight of the resident hippo. (I do really like that though).

It's not that! Its also not the fact that I know the place so well it feels like home and I look forward to every ride. Not even the fantastic birdlife is the favourite part of my ride. Nor are the cute lady buns in tight Lycra that I sometimes find myself following, even though I could pass them.

My favourite part is the egg and bacon roll and a cold Amstel at the end.

AND NOW YOU DONT SERVE BEER :angry:

SIncerely

My ladybuns has started to pack a cooler bag thats kept in the boot with 6 beers and those blue ice blocks packed between them.

My beers are so cold you need to change hands when drinking them immediately after the ride :thumbup:

She's been trained well :clap:

Ever been past the "tequila stop" on the 94.7???? So stupid that they put it on a downhill... I always miss it!! By the time I hear "TEQUILA"... I'm too far ahead to turn around!!!

Hell yes, I make a point of it