Hillcrest Durbanville Night Ride

tygerbergmtb

Hi there Folks

Tygerberg MTB club will be hosting a night ride at Hillcrest on Wednesday night, leaving from the clubhouse at Nitida at 6:30pm. Non-members are welcome and the R30 trail fee can be paid at the clubhouse and drinks and boerie rolls will be for sale afterwards.

To get to the clubhouse, turn into Nitida from Tiekiedraai rd and drive past Cassia restaurant. Follow the road to the left and then turn right into the grove of bluegum trees.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys and gal, that was an awesome ride :thumbup: A bit chilly on the way back but the beer and boerie roll made the road home easier!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news folks - we're back online for a ride this Wednesday at 6:30pm. No boeries and beer this time BUT we have more trail to ride.

Weather looks partly cloudy and cool but no rain.

Non-members welcome - R30 day permit fee.

Starting at Hillcrest?

Starting from the Tygerberg Clubhouse, enter through Nitida.

I might join again next week when the beer is back, joining the roadies tonight for a road ride ... on mtb's :ph34r:

Ride is on for this Wednesday at 6H30. No confirmation yet on beer and boeries but awesome views and some extra km's of trail are a definite.