CompliMed Midlands ULTRA Tri-Series

B-Active Sports

CompliMed MIDLANDS ULTRA TRIATHLON - 7th October

Its time to challenge yourself to be GREAT and sign up for the 2nd Midlands ULTRA Triathlon which is taking place on the 7th of October 2012.

Entries are open and places are limited to 800 Individuals and 100 Teams.

VENUE: Midmar Dam

RACES: Sprint Tri / 1/2 Iron man distance Tri / Canoe 1/2 Iron man Tri

RACE DATE: 7th October 2012

Payment Method: EFT (ONLY)

So challenge yourself and enter now for one of SA's premier ULTRA Triathlon events.

www.midlandsultra.com

post-16181-0-95634500-1340694590.jpg

Edited by B-Active Sports

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.midlandsultra.com/images/home/canoe-event.gif

15km Paddle / 90km Bike / 21km Run

The introduction of the CANOE ULTRA Triathlon to the already exciting line-up means that paddlers from around South Africa will have the opportunity to take on a challenging ½ ironman triathlon event. The successful first event in the series took place in March this year with over 750 athletes challenging themselves to the various race distances. The Midlands Ultra incorporates some of the safest training routes and most scenic venue of any triathlon in Africa, rivaling many ½ iron man distance triathlons around the world.

• 2 weeks later...

We will once again try for full road closure, but until we reach 1000 Ultra Competitors we battle to get the political support to close the roads. We have secured partial road closure as in March, which went without a problem.

Trust me, the lack of road closure is not through lack of trying.

Hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

COMPLIMED signs up with Midlands ULTRA Triathlon Series

B-Active Sports, the organisers of the Midlands ULTRA Triathlon are pleased to announce the exciting title sponsorship from CompliMed South Africa’s biggest Medical Aid gap cover company for KZN’s biggest ½ iron man distance triathlon.

CompliMed Director Brett Daniel, said ” We are extremely excited about the prospects of being associated with the CompliMed Midlands ULTRA Triathlon Series, for one, this event will give us the platform to exposure our brand to a wider public arena and secondly, CompliMed has been given the opportunity to associated with incredibly popular and well established triathlon event. Although CompliMed Gap cover is well known by those who work in the healthcare industry, we as CompliMed believe that the time is now right for us expand our brand into the marketplace further. CompliMed Gap cover products compliment our client’s healthcare cover, which has benefits for the whole family. Therefore, being involved in an ‘outdoor’ family event is exactly where we want to be right now!

Event director Damian Bradley from B-Active Sports said “We are thrilled to have CompliMed onboard with this exciting event. The commitment from CompliMed has given the Midlands ULTRA Triathlon Series the boost it’s needed to reach its full potential”

post-16181-0-36863200-1339742311.jpg

Edited by B-Active Sports

• 2 weeks later...

Just entered even though I retired from triathlon a few months ago.

What is the weather like in Midmar in Oct? general temps? Humidity and chances of storms? Surely it can only be coller than the normal March?

Awesome... it will be great to have you back!

October is alot cooler then March, but more chance of afternoon storms. Late October / November is the start of the rainy season, so we should be ok early October.

Our Series Marketing Campaign starts next week, so look out for them!

See you there.

Just entered even though I retired from triathlon a few months ago.

What is the weather like in Midmar in Oct? general temps? Humidity and chances of storms? Surely it can only be coller than the normal March?

Damn just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water :ph34r:

Edited by Seeker911

• 2 weeks later...

Damn just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water :ph34r:

Haha!! I have been working on a few new underwater-grappling techniques just for you Seeker!!