Whatever you do dont fly mango

Baster Brak

So we all pay our R200 axtra fees to fly our bikes with us to DBN to go do the Sani, so we arrive this morning just to be told by Mango that the plane was overweight and that they offloaded the bikes and that they will arrive on the next flight at 12:35, just to be called againat 11:30 to again be told that again the flight was over weight and the bikes wher'nt loaded and that now they will arrive in DBN at 17:00 this evening, and again, they could give us no assuarnce that the bikes would actually arrive, now everybodynpre booked there bike for starters, so I think it is past pathetic that they could be so careless and negligent, who knows wheter our bikes will even arrive, it seems that the bottom line far outweighs the customer care, come on mango how come all the other airlines can get it right

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mango = useless and could'nt care, I will avoid flying them as their attitude totally suck, their where 25 bikes that this was done to, so that is atleast 25 irrate customers

Just called their "customer care" line, took 10 minutes to get through, they should change the name to "COULD'NT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER" line.

Mango = useless and could'nt care, I will avoid flying them as their attitude totally suck, their where 25 bikes that this was done to, so that is atleast 25 irrate customers

$hit, and then you folks still need to get to the start, hopefully they pull finger.

I will never understand this weight issue. People vary in weight.. Will a couple kg's for a few bikes make so much difference???

Just called their "customer care" line, took 10 minutes to get through, they should change the name to "COULD'NT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER" line.

I left a message on their Facebook wall for you, hope it helps

Apparently there is a major traffic jam as well.

So there are people in the shuttle bus on the way to Underberg without their bikes and after 2 hours, they arent even past Hillcrest

I would'nt wager any money on them delivering, its not justbthe cost of the entries, the flights and so forth, it is also the 10's of hours spent training and getting ready, but then for Mango uts all about the botom line, so rather than having happy customers its more important to make profit at all cost and to divert responsibility and accountability for screwing up, for them its only a few cyclist

I would'nt wager any money on them delivering, its not justbthe cost of the entries, the flights and so forth, it is also the 10's of hours spent training and getting ready, but then for Mango uts all about the botom line, so rather than having happy customers its more important to make profit at all cost and to divert responsibility and accountability for screwing up, for them its only a few cyclist