Whatever you do dont fly mango

Baster Brak

Actually top 25 last year and still top 35 this dispite Mango, so maybe you get a life and train a bit more

Hey BB did you post a complaint on Hellopeter? Just asking 'cos experience has taught me that many company top brass keep tabs on that site. Maybe you can get some more "satisfaction" and "spread/share the stress".

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the baggae allowance on SAA Domestic flights these days. Someone told me its up to 30kgs?

Doesn't one get automatic travel insurance when you pay for your air tickets with your credit card? I've always known to get that free when I've travelled out the country.

So its been more than a week, actually almost two weeks, and guess what, THE MONKEYS AT MANGO HAVE'NT BOTHERRED TO APOLOGISE TO ANYBODY FOR THERE STUFF UP, but then when you have goverment funding and bailout monies available customer service is nit that important

So its been more than a week, actually almost two weeks, and guess what, THE MONKEYS AT MANGO HAVE'NT BOTHERRED TO APOLOGISE TO ANYBODY FOR THERE STUFF UP, but then when you have goverment funding and bailout monies available customer service is nit that important

I got the feeling they didn't give a shite, even when they responded to me. From their point of view, its put up or shut up. Would you like the email address I have to vent some more?

My bag didn't arrive on the flight - Kulula - for the same reason. Too much luggage for a 737. The bag was delivered several hours later, I rode Sani (in fact was 17 minutes faster on Day 1), and had a great time.

I really felt sorry for the passengers on our flight who weren't cycling and had their bags offloaded. Add another bunch of names to the list of people that hate cyclists.

BB - I think you need to understand how the airline industry works - your bike (and my bag) would have been offloaded anywhere else in the world for exactly the same reason - whether or not you paid for excess baggage or if they were aware of the 2327 bikes that they were suddenly expected to carry. They didn't do it because the dislike you, or want to pick on you, or have a thing against Giant bikes - it's all about safety, and I'm rather glad that someone has the balls to make that (unpopular) call if it means that I get to my destination in one piece.

And as for your damaged box - you beef lies with ACSA, not Mango, as they handle the baggage and not the airline.

I got the feeling they didn't give a shite, even when they responded to me. From their point of view, its put up or shut up. Would you like the email address I have to vent some more?

PLEASE, if that helps, what I would say though dont wear your MANGO uniform when crossing the road, it seems to act like a red rag to a bull for cars, bunch of monkies though Mango, couldnt care about their customer, just the botom line, however the real botom line is NO CUSTOMER = NO BOTOM LINE, so maybe they should wake up, I now have even less respect for mango employees than I have for SARS officials, bank managers, goverment ministers and ANC officials in general

PLEASE, if that helps, what I would say though dont wear your MANGO uniform when crossing the road, it seems to act like a red rag to a bull for cars, bunch of monkies though Mango, couldnt care about their customer, just the botom line, however the real botom line is NO CUSTOMER = NO BOTOM LINE, so maybe they should wake up, I now have even less respect for mango employees than I have for SARS officials, bank managers, goverment ministers and ANC officials in general

Get some anger management classes..... It may help