Office Prank

RexFuzzle

thats insane ... those okes must have been locked in the office all weekend to have the time to do all that!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, octavian, you having a bad monday?

Yeah sorry, I am having a bit of an off day, I apologise.

Awesome, reminds me of Jim's pranks on Dwight in The Office!!

Those pranks probably inspire lots of people to do the same. I remember they wrapped all of dwights stuff up exactly like that.

Yeah sorry, I am having a bit of an off day, I apologise.

No worries, sorry to hear it, hope it gets better.

Remotes are fun... I used to enjoy pissing people off when I lived in a complex with a remote gate... Watched the sport from the first floor with tears in my eyes... It becomes a challenge to see just how close you can get to closing a gate, when someone tries to drive in, without damaging the car...

Remotes are fun... I used to enjoy pissing people off when I lived in a complex with a remote gate... Watched the sport from the first floor with tears in my eyes... It becomes a challenge to see just how close you can get to closing a gate, when someone tries to drive in, without damaging the car...

Did you ever get it wrong? :devil:

Change the mouse buttons to be used by someone who is left handed instead of right handed

Did you ever get it wrong? :devil:

Nope, but a few people nearly had heart attacks... Some would eventually wheelspin, to get out of the way of the demonic gate..., sometimes in reverse too... :w00t:

Nope, but a few people nearly had heart attacks... Some would eventually wheelspin, to get out of the way of the demonic gate..., sometimes in reverse too... :w00t:

Imagine there was another car behind them! :whistling:

Imagine there was another car behind them! :whistling:

I always had a clear view of their approach. Almost everyone would get out of their cars. That was the best, as then I could try and lock them inside the complex away from their idling car outside...

Take a screenshot of someone's desktop - set it as their wallpaper, and hide the icons from the desktop.

Another classic is to setup autocorrect in Word, for words like, "the"

I always had a clear view of their approach. Almost everyone would get out of their cars. That was the best, as then I could try and lock them inside the complex away from their idling car outside...

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahaha! You're evil, dude!

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahaha! You're evil, dude!

One dude even tried climbing over the gate, until I started opening it...

One dude even tried climbing over the gate, until I started opening it...

That's Candid Camera material!