Sportsmans Warehouse

DylanFH

Hey everyone, unfortunately I cant upload our specials sheet as it is too large and the format that it has been sent in, I cant change. If you go onto our sportsmans warehouse page you will find all our specials. There is a link on the home page for the Fourways branch specific launch. Hope that helps

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.

Does anyone know how I would go about getting advertising space or sponsoring a site on the Hub? any info would be much appreciated.

Dyl

Hey everyone.

Does anyone know how I would go about getting advertising space or sponsoring a site on the Hub? any info would be much appreciated.

Dyl

Go to the bottom of the page

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, does anyone know of a fitment centre here in fourways area or possibly extending out further into the suburbs of JHB? would really like to go through and see one.

Thanks

Hey everyone, does anyone know of a fitment centre here in fourways area or possibly extending out further into the suburbs of JHB? would really like to go through and see one.

Thanks

like a Speedy or HiQ?

No Bike fitment. Once you have bought a bike, you go to a fitment centre and the fine tune all your settings customly to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

Im looking for a few different sites that I could join, that will email me news and info about upcoming races and events. I know logging on to the hub or cycle Lab, but if im out it would be amazing to get a email sent straight to where ever I am.

Any one got info for me?

keep well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone.

We are having a clearance promotion on our 2012 Merida and Trek bikes. It is starting tomorrow morning and there are some great deals here. This includes road as well as MTB and we have a nice variety to choose from.

Please feel free to pop in at any time to come have a look at these wonderful specials.

See you all from tomorrow morning

Regards..

Dylan Hardouin

Hi Everyone.

We are having a clearance promotion on our 2012 Merida and Trek bikes. It is starting tomorrow morning and there are some great deals here. This includes road as well as MTB and we have a nice variety to choose from.

Please feel free to pop in at any time to come have a look at these wonderful specials.

See you all from tomorrow morning

Regards..

Dylan Hardouin

So, how about some prices?

• 3 months later...

Hey Dylan, I was in the store on the weekend - here's some feedback: (read: constructive criticism)

Your cycling gear walls as you walk down the stairs on the right are a mess. It took me like half an hour to realise you didn't have what I was looking for.

I would recommend you get someone to arrange the products by product type in a logical fashion i.e. Tools, pumps, lights, computers, spares etc. and make the displays less cluttered and easier to navigate - you have the space now!

Stock: Your displays are full. Full of the wrong stock. For example: Brake pads. You only have Tektro in stock. What about us with Shimano or Avid brakes?

Tools: You have chain whips, but no cable cutters. You have pedal wrenches, but no cone spanners. How about cutting down the number of brands (if you have to) and carry a larger range of products from a brand like Park Tools.

Helmets: Giro have 5 off-road helmet models in their range. You carry 2......and why is the Xar R2000 in your store when the Giro list price on their own website $130?

If you want cyclists to consider SW as a viable alternative to their LBS, all you have to do is carry the right stock, at the right price and let us cyclists know that you cater for us. It's really not that hard!

Incidently, I chose to spend my birthday gift vouchers on running shoes and flip flops because there was nothing in the cycling section that I needed....oh, except the R20 bell for my Single Speed....

Edited by divernick

Hey Dylan, I was in the store on the weekend - here's some feedback: (read: constructive criticism)

Your cycling gear walls as you walk down the stairs on the right are a mess. It took me like half an hour to realise you didn't have what I was looking for.

I would recommend you get someone to arrange the products by product type in a logical fashion i.e. Tools, pumps, lights, computers, spares etc. and make the displays less cluttered and easier to navigate - you have the space now!

Stock: Your displays are full. Full of the wrong stock. For example: Brake pads. You only have Tektro in stock. What about us with Shimano or Avid brakes?

Tools: You have chain whips, but no cable cutters. You have pedal wrenches, but no cone spanners. How about cutting down the number of brands (if you have to) and carry a larger range of products from a brand like Park Tools.

Helmets: Giro have 5 off-road helmet models in their range. You carry 2......and why is the Xar R2000 in your store when the Giro list price on their own website $130?

If you want cyclists to consider SW as a viable alternative to their LBS, all you have to do is carry the right stock, at the right price and let us cyclists know that you cater for us. It's really not that hard!

Incidently, I chose to spend my birthday gift vouchers on running shoes and flip flops because there was nothing in the cycling section that I needed....oh, except the R20 bell for my Single Speed....

Awesome ...a belated happy birthday and congrats on the bell ... every SS needs one :)