KZN DH event ... Rico's/Comleys DH track ... 10th June - Trail-Bike FRIENDLY Track

nigelhicks

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, keen to give it a go. (In the puzzler class) :D

Cool nice one airborne ... the more the merrier - just check the requirements from the first post ... as you NEED a full face helmet ... if you have any other questions feel free to send me a mail

Attached is a map of how to get to ricos track from the Liberty Midlands Mall in PMB.

For those of you who dont want to race but have nothing on that weekend please feel free to come and watch.

Bring Cow bells and hooters etc too.

post-16861-0-78428000-1338296815.jpg

So, post practice drinks at StarGazers on Saturday afternoon then? :whistling:

im sure sydney and unclerico would be keen ... :devil:

So we got GeeCee, Airborne,GGZA and Pierre all joining us on the 10th. Thats fantastic guys.

looks like the DH newbie day worked pretty well :clap:

Edited by geecee

So we got GeeCee, Airborne,GGZA and Pierre all joining us on the 10th. Thats fantastic guys.

I'll be there on the 9th to say howzit. I will have my boys with me (Mommy's in JHB for the weekend) so I won't be able to ride. Can't make Sunday though..... airport commitments.

Yeah, it did. Looks like there will be another on the cards soon.

Please let us know when. I will give you money now to secure my spot! I will more than likely have two mates who will join me as well! The last one was awesome!

Will chat to Nigel then arrange another one. Maybe we should have the next one on the bottom half of Cascades, such awesome open flowing riding.

Sounds like a plan :thumbup: Let me know the details.

Maybe we should have the next one on the bottom half of Cascades, such awesome open flowing riding.

I donno hey ... if you cant hit the jumps the bottom part of Cascades is average ... I would say rather use Worlds View and hit the top section down to the road crossing before Protein Pass.

yeah i know ... but if you think about it ... thats cus of the speed you get off the Air-odrome (a-frame) road gap ... other than that theres not much in it other than the lower rock garden ....

So Worlds view has more to keep you going. and its nice and tight in places, fast in places, steep in places. so it has a bit of everything.

But look lets see, the nice thing with the Cascades track is the speeeeeed.