Virginia Trails featured on Super Sport

SQZee

My favourite MTB leisure spot in KZN was recently featured on Super Cycling: Virginia Trails in Eston.

Being a DSTV Compact subscriber I unfortunately missed the screening, but received an email from farmer Pete Stainbank with the links and video. Gotta get back there for another fix - it's been too long. If you have put your foot into KZN and not paid Virginia Trails a visit - then do yourself a favour. Absolutely top rate for a day out for family/leisure riding and racing snakes alike.

http://www.bikeparks...review/virginia

http://vimeo.com/37584323

Edited by SQZee

Rode there shortly after the supersport footage, really really nice! Gods window is amazing. It's not too far from mid-illovo, might be an idea to link up with those trails too.

I'm hoping to get there this or next weekend :)

You will love it!! Make a day of it. North loop a must! (more than once - cos its tons of fun). West loop a must! The whole shebang is a must, but you'll need reasonable fitness to tackle West loop with its wicked little climb and all the rest in one go - hence best to make a day of it.

I haven't done the new challenging Strelitzia section yet, but you are going to LOVE flying downhill along the Gwahumbe ridge. Mandatory stop to enjoy the view into Gwahumbe valley beforehand - take it all in, because you do not want to do the chameleon eyes thing on the fast decent or apply brakes to check out the view. Have fun!!