The New Hotspot Cycles Shop -

Cav'

This morning on my way back from a meeting in PTA I drove past the new shop.

I pulled a U-turn in Atterburry rd and stopped there, some of you will be familiar with

Hotspot's old shop ( the small one which could only fit 10 people at once )

Anyways....

I am more than impressed with the new shop.

It has 2 floors with tons of space - could now fit a 100 people and not 10 :whistling:

What I liked most is how they seperated all the "brands" of bikes in their own corner ie.

a Cannondale corner, Scott corner, Bianchi corner, Merida corner, Silverback corner, GT corner , and Titan at the entrance.

Also has lounge/coffee area.

The service I usually get from them is top notch but I tended to skip them as the shop was so cramped on weekends.

I think i found my new favorite LBS.

Guest Travis.

Bought my road and MTB there. Definitely my LBS of choice. Johnny's always happy to help :thumbup:

Where is the new shop? Same centre?

On the corner just past Atterburry value mart - new Centre on corner of Atterburry and Windsor road

Have been there more than my wife knows. :ph34r:

The shop looks awesome!

And it sounds they are keeping the old shop for now as well.

I forgot to mention that their prices are good too - They gave me a quick quote on a couple of bikes i was interested in (not too shabby i must say)

Bought a cannondale tandem from them 3 years ago, at the best price. Their service was cool too.

Where is there new shop? I am in the market for a new Merida 29 big o nine :-)

Corner of Atterburry and Windsor road

If I understand correctly, the shop is now where those tile shops used to be, opposite the Nike factory shop.

Corner of Atterburry and Windsor road

Thanks man, I must get my eyes tested,you have mentioned the location,I shall make a turn.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the new shop on Saterday and I must say it does look nice. I like it when the bike shops have a big display of bikes with prices on. Good job!

Also did an abrupt u-turn to go look after a training ride last weekend (while still wearing my filthy mtb kit nogal). To their credit, nobody even raised an eyebrow when one dusty mtb chick squealed out loud at the pink bianchi road bike. LOL