Attempted Hijacking

No Hare

Everyone got a point. But this is my reasoning for not getting the SAPS involved.

Untill the guy jumped me, i was just pray to him and a possible R200.00 when he sold the bike.

Then the peperspraying followed after which i helped him out of the road...gently...

Will he think twice about jumping a cyclist again.... hopefully yes.

Now, if i report it to the police the following might happen:

My identity becomes known to the perp when the SAPS start making enquieries.

And one evening when the perp is full of drugs ot drink, he comes knocking on my door. That i do not want.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone got a point. But this is my reasoning for not getting the SAPS involved.

Untill the guy jumped me, i was just pray to him and a possible R200.00 when he sold the bike.

Then the peperspraying followed after which i helped him out of the road...gently...

Will he think twice about jumping a cyclist again.... hopefully yes.

Now, if i report it to the police the following might happen:

My identity becomes known to the perp when the SAPS start making enquieries.

And one evening when the perp is full of drugs ot drink, he comes knocking on my door. That i do not want.

100%.

If I got jumped, I'd be very glad of having anything pepper based, an iron bar, decent left hook, small armed force... hopefully it'll nver happen but if it does 'any means neccessary' and deal with the consequences afterwards.

That's a pretty sweeping statement to say the least there. There are a hell of a lot of countries that you'd be charged with assault if you pepper sprayed a person, the investigation process would determine if was self defence.

Not sure you have to make it a race issue.

with regards to what happened to my friend - i did not make it a race issue, it already was. after conversing in a black language, the cops took the word of the trespassing nigerian over that of the law abiding property owner who defended himself against the raving aggressor.

you have to be blind and deaf to not notice abuse of power and lack apathy by black police officers towards white people in this country. sure it's maybe the exception, and not the rule, but i for one wont take that chance. the less cops are involved, the better.

i'm tired of politically correctness, and pussyfooting around the issue. why may a black man accuse a white person of racism, and instantly gain sympathy?

but when a white man accuses a black man of discrimination, the white man becomes the racist.

Edited by sadamhussein

Sadam my friend

do you remember when you told the world that you dont have WMDs?

Ánd Bush said you do

And you said "No!"

And Blair said "Yes!"

And everyone went to war...

Dont loose your head again

Live life the best you can

Edited by Hyperventilate