Anyone riding Van Gaalens tomorrow?

Smolly

Hi hubbers,

All my mates dropped me, so looking to join fellow hubbers for a ride tomorrow at around 10 or when the ride starts.

Please pm me.

Thanks.

Neil

I'm thinking of hitting the new Modderfontein trail tomorrow... just to see what's going on there

Thanks all. I'm based in the NW so VG is close enough for a quick drive, ride, then return. So still looking at there.

Thanks all. I'm based in the NW so VG is close enough for a quick drive, ride, then return. So still looking at there.

Remember to pack some sarmies and take your passport!

Remember to pack some sarmies and take your passport!

Har har.

I stay at Sun City which are/is better than the other "great" places out here!

Unusually.... I won't be tomorrow . Work dictates! Take care to dress warmly .. Specially if doing the River. Not much sun gets through.

But no matter how cold... It's always worth it.

Enjoy!

Looking at cement, tant miems and greek church. Hope there is a group I could join.

You're killing me!! Bummed I can't ride... But hey ... Need to work to pay for bike/s!

How're you technical skills? Seen the new route just before the DaggaPad downhill?

You're killing me!! Bummed I can't ride... But hey ... Need to work to pay for bike/s!

How're you technical skills? Seen the new route just before the DaggaPad downhill?

Skills are about a 7 out of 10. Haven't seen the new route, but hoping to see it tomorrow.

I know how it feels to work when you want to ride, hope we can catch up some time soon. Looking at a another vg ride next weekend, maybe then?

Skills are about a 7 out of 10. Haven't seen the new route, but hoping to see it tomorrow.

I know how it feels to work when you want to ride, hope we can catch up some time soon. Looking at a another vg ride next weekend, maybe then?

If you're up to it, as soon as you cross over the fence just before the DaggaPad descent , there's a new route Erik's made to the right... But be be warned, it's a real tester, but great GREAT fun!!!

I'll definitely be there next weekend, might be taking a bunch of guys from the Krugersdorp MTB Facebook group on a SS( but not just SS specific, anyone can ride) Singletrack ride....