Wild card entries for worlds

Marty mart

How many of u vet riders who made the effort to do the qualifier for this years vets world champs and applied for a wild card entry got screwed ? I have found out that riders who didn't ride the event got wild cards , shouldn't riders who made the effort get first choice ?

Edited by Marty mart

maybe they used argus times..did you get a sub3 this year?

how did the other guys get their wild cards...

I did noticed that... It is a bit unfair because I could not afford to go to Qualifier and now some got wild card without doing qualifier........

If u wrote a nice motivational letter and offered to wash there cars u where guaranteed a wild card , it looks like u didnt even need to do the qualifier , they are just putting in riders with the best letters and not looking at there results in local races , we were told if u didn't do the qualifier u didn't get a chance to race worlds !!

DAMM, didnt get a wildcard entry, now gonna have to use my entry from having qualified, damm, man wanted to save that one for next year, you think worlds will count as a seeding race for the argus :whistling:

Did not have the opportunity to go to the qualifier....

Did the pretty letter. Did the sub3 Argus. Washed cars. Trained hard. Raced harder Begged. Grovelled. You name it. No go.

Seriously disappointed!

And seriously pissed off at the organisers attitude. But that is just me.

Herd they only had 20 places and over 200 applicants...not on any sides but must of been hard to hand out those wild cards.

It's the same with me and the Epic Lotto...entered the lotto 4 times and never got an entry. Lol luckily I got entries from guys who did not want there's.

Surly this would apply to you guys? If someone pulls out can you take there entry over?